It is our prayer that the Lord will use you in a unique way for His kingdom, please take some time today to pray for us and others in the work of reaching the lost.
We organize short mission trips to Africa and would love to have you on one of our life changing trips. You are also welcome to support us by donating money and other items such as Bibles, school supplies and toys for Children.
If you would like to invite Evang. O.T. McElroy to your church please send us an email or send a message on the Contact us page
Missions trips achievements for 2013:
1) We were able to minister to over 50, 000 school Children this 2013 in four different African Countries. When we calculated the fact that these children are from a home with fathers and mothers, brothers and sister, we can say that we have ministered to 100,00 men, women and children of various ages. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
2) We were privileged to add Prison Ministry to AMFC this year under the leadership of Reverend Russell McElroy the husband to the Evangelist. We visited the Maula Prison in Lilongwe Malawi and we have been scheduled to visit two prison in Liberia West Africa on our next mission trip coming up in April 2013.
3) We launched the Return of Dignity program through the generosity of Days For Girls. Return of Dignity is a program that bring dignity and respect back to young teenage girls lives by giving them the tools they need to remain in school during their monthly period.
4) We are now fully partnered with Machinga District Hospital in Malawi and we have added Hospital visitation to AMFC programs.
5) The Lifesaving medications donated by our pharmacist are still saving lives in Machinga District of Malawi as we speak.
6) To the Glory of God, God has increased our ground crew to 26 local pastors. This increase allowed us to effectively evangelize and counsel the new converts.
7) With your help, we were able to feed the 27,000 Children in Malawi with Nutritious rice meal.
8) The school Tote bag program is a great highlight for the children and in 2013, we were able to give over 22,000 school bags to school Children in the four Different Countries we visited. Thanks for your generosity.
9) With the help of our partners, Men, women and children were clothed, and shoes put on their feet.
10) We sent humanitarian goods that filled a 20 feet container to Liberian and Sierra Leone in March and a 40 foot container loaded with Humanitarian goods to Malawi in August